Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Colours covers!
Thread: Colours covers!
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2014, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
Gosh, I'm so mad that after 50 singles and so many albums, ayu has stuff that seems rehashed.

Even though, you know, I thought party queen was a nice effort at a different concept. Especially for covers.
/sarcasm aside

Some of ayus past covers are really basic and not the best, but people will keep spamming rainbow til the end of days.

And then talking about namie. Would everyone prefer a cover like Uncontrolled for this album? And I think if ayu had done the feel concept, it would have been considered uncreative and boring and an edgy black and white rip off of some shoot she did forever ago. Or her last ayu-mi-x release. Something.
What basic covers? I can't think of any, tbh. They're all lovely. No way to say is kinda basic but at least she's wearing a fur coat for the winter theme. <.<;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
THIS!

That's also a perfect example of an amazing album with shitty covers (well, the CD+DVD version is good, but the CD only is too bad to be true...)
Am I the only one who likes the (miss)understood covers? I get the raw, messy, imperfect nature of them.