Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Colours covers!
Thread: Colours covers!
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2014, 11:21 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
Gosh, I'm so mad that after 50 singles and so many albums, ayu has stuff that seems rehashed.

Even though, you know, I thought party queen was a nice effort at a different concept. Especially for covers.
/sarcasm aside

Some of ayus past covers are really basic and not the best, but people will keep spamming rainbow til the end of days.

And then talking about namie. Would everyone prefer a cover like Uncontrolled for this album? And I think if ayu had done the feel concept, it would have been considered uncreative and boring and an edgy black and white rip off of some shoot she did forever ago. Or her last ayu-mi-x release. Something.
Oh god, hell no! That has to be one of Namie's worst covers, she looks terminally ill if not worse. And regarding FEEL, what made the covers interesting was the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" concept. As stand alone pictures they weren't anything to write home about, just nice to look at.

I'm surprised by the reactions on here, and then not really lol. I'm one of the people who keep on mocking the pastel, instagram-esque covers so i'm really happy with these, yet so many people seem to dislike them. I personally don't see what's wrong with them, she looks amazing, editorial and the typography is actually creative FOR ONCE. And guys, can we just celebrate the fact that she's not duck-lipping in any of the pics? HALLELUJAH

DeviantArt | Coverlandia | Flickr | Tumblr

I’m the only one giving my all
and I suppose that’s how it must be..
i’ll push through the smoke and be buried in noise