Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2019, 02:37 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let you come in here and draw a false equivalency. We've suggested she should take a break from making music before she significantly slowed the breadth and frequency of her new music releases. We were saying this 9 years ago, not 9 months ago.
SO incredibly untrue. I don't know where you have been these few couple of years, but I've seen everywhere being said she should take a break and follow Utada's example. And even she should retire. Not just 9 years ago.

Quote:
Also, I'm backing Koumori on any discussion here. There is no such thing as this "Ayu defense squad" dismissive attitude toward positive opinions on AHS. I've been here for 10 years. The number of people having a nervous breakdown over just me pointing out that Ayu looked she was wearing "mom jeans" on an IG post was enough proof that even an unintentionally perceived "negative opinion" on AHS will cause the lot of you to double- and triple-up on anti-anxiety meds for two days. You've made your safe space. If you feel like a victim in it, you need to find a mirror and have that talk with yourselves, please and thank you.

Jesus.
You are being extremely rude right now and I don't like your tone whatsoever. Have a talk with myself? Because god forbid I dare to disagree with you and receive and experience different responses than you? There literally have been comments "if you like this song/album/photoshoot/thing, you're wrong and lying to yourself" not to mention when people are disagreeing with the criticism, it's even worse.

That's your opinion and how I perceive having been on this forum is not wrong just because YOU disagree with it. Obviously you would, since you aren't me, your opinions and views aren't mine, your experiences on this forum and in the fandom aren't mine, thus you can't possibly know how I feel. Stop pretending that you do and everything you say and think is the truth and everyone else is wrong, please and thank you.