Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2018, 10:29 AM

I didn't go to the concert today, but I visited Osaka Castle and ate near the venue with a friend. The restaurant had a little blackboard in front of it, with the A logo drawn on it and welcoming Ayu. Inside the restaurant they only played Ayu. This was very funny because it seemed as if one of the employees had their Ayu catalogue on shuffle, since they played the live rip of Itsuka no Merry Christmas as well as a live rip of You & Me and the vocal track of Fligh high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
Im so happy to hear this. I think taking a big 1 month break between her concerts really amps the quality then. And maybe she really is in the MUSIC mode right now, since she is in album prep and vocally more present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
^Hey, totaly random but I'm glad you finally enjoyed the show! I felt so bad for you when you wrote your review the first time and how you even cried afterwards kinda weird but I felt really happy for you reading this new review
Thank you! :3