Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's social networks - Discussion #44
View Single Post
Old 9th March 2017, 06:28 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Ha ha ha. Yeah because people were bored out of their asses during the stripped down TA Tours. You attend Ayu's concerts for the awesome songs, very passionate performance, better than good vocals and the splendid visual performance.

I keep going back to seeing her perform. I have seen Kumi once and will go never again. While she does have more stellar vocals, she does her fair share of screaming as well, but she lacks in the 'great songs' department. I went to the restroom at least a couple of times during the songs, cuz I was beyond bored by stuff like Winner Girls... Half of her discography are fillers. She doesn't have any less special affects nor dancers lol
You do realize that's all subjective, yeah? Nothing factual. Ayu, these days, live isn't for me, personally, which I thought I made clear. Neither of these women give a rat's ass what either of us think of their music cause they are too busy making money and being happy.

introduce a little anarchy