Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - changes/differences in the songs on A COMPLETE?
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2008, 03:31 PM
Two of us Initiate

Melrose wanted me to post this:

Quote:
Hi,

Regarding your A COMPLETE topic. Could you please post my post there? I can't post atm. Thank youu!! ^^

"
M, the song is the same length as on A BEST. OMG. They took out the guitar solo and gave it a strange effect thing. O_o What the hell. The guitar solo is one of my most favorite parts of this song... It almost sounds like they just messed up on the arrangement and couldn't fix it in time. o.o

AUDIENCE. Eh, the intro is different and they changed the volume of the instruments. I dunno, don't really like it that much.

INSPIRE o_O The chorus sounds weird. Her voice is kinda..eh. It sounds so MUFFLED.

Mirrorcle World..bridge slightly different. Strings are louder.

Endless Sorrow..strings louder at the bridge. They did a good job on remastering this imo. Except that the bells are kinda gone in the last chorus.

NEVER EVER..voice clearer in the chorus. Nicely done.

Dearest..the harp in the intro is louder (or w/e the instrument is). Or at least clearer.

forgiveness..nice her voice is clearer in the chorus.

Overall I don't know if I'm 100% happy with all the changes, as overall the song instruments seem to sound a bit TOO polished. I dunno. I'll probably end up replacing all my current songs with these, except M obviously. =)"

Thank youu!