Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - FLOWER & Mad World (Short ver. MVs on YouTube)
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2016, 09:28 PM
WE WISH Initiate

But I really don't understand how Hikari is beautifully executed but Mad World isn't? Like, in what universe? Mad World is on par with many of ayus PVs old and new.
It is interesting to me and I really enjoy the vibe of it. It doesn't feel tired at all. I think what she is trying to say is as interesting as any of her other more simplistic PVs.

I can understand with flower because it wasn't executed well and her acting is too much. But Mad World? Hikari? Really?

And for whoever said ayu doesn't care about what anyone thinks so why would she portray legitimate emotions in music videos (and I'm guessing her music)? You sound someone in a relationship making some irrational arguments and connecting things that don't even make sense. Lol, ayu is a still a person, with connections to her music, opinions, emotions, views of the worldworld, etc. Not catering to certain expectations or desires does not equal not putting emotion into artwork. You just sound bitter that she even ever expresses negative emotion anymore because she's so privileged.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter