Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Tokyohive - Female Artist Talent Power Ranking 1st 1/2 Of 2021
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2021, 07:38 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKAyu View Post
Which seems like no big deal to many countries, but in Japan, that's the end of your life. I remember some poor JET Program member back when I was working in Japan who got caught with unregistered pills he took for anxiety. He was booted from the country for life and the entire school was shamed to the nation. They were so enraged and humiliated that they had a campaign to destroy the next JET member who showed up, forcing her to resign from the bullying--telling her in front of students that they hoped she would die, that sort of thing--in just months. Or there was a new company member who showed up in Japan with pills that were legal in her country but not in Japan--not only was she booted from Japan for life, but she lost her job. in Japan, BoA's career is probably over. She hasn't so much as updated her Instagram since it happened.
Sorry dude, but you’ve got it all wrong. It was Japanese prescribed pills taken to Korea -> https://www.koreabiomed.com/news/art...tml?idxno=9965.

Follow me @njanjayrp