Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Asian music "what's on your mind" thread III
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2018, 04:40 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Today is exactly 10 years since VS ARASHI 1st started airing

Wow , that's insane & I still remembered the early days when ARASHI kept losing so horribly for several straight weeks which got so bad until they had to sit down for a 'meeting' to discuss how to break the losing momentum , LOL

That said I missed some of the old games ARASHI used to play and let alone suck horribly at it , like Falling Pipe & maybe Go Go Sweeper . They should bring them back again

And also the MDA corner too which used to be aired each time prior to the end of each episode . That's something Sakurai is always 'good' in winning & when I mean winning , it's not a good thing to be MDA within ARASHI x)

Also , ENDRECHERI will be doing a live house tour starting from next month onwards & for a Johnnys to do 1 of this scale , it's unheard of & I'm sure tickets will be even more harder to get as per norm

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 12th April 2018 at 04:52 AM.