Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ASIA TOUR 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2021, 08:16 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Well, she also did kiss o' kill in 2007 (ball mask, cloaks, cross imagery) and kept it in the setlist for the non-Japan dates, didn't she? It's definitely not the same concept but it could also be seen as controversial.
Petal sounds like a highlight, I really hope we get to see it.

I wonder if/when we get to see photos of the actual stage and some of her costumes. Sometimes we got press photos & a few snippets of the show on TV, like with PoM18 or A^3, but I guess that was due to the anniversary stuff?

About the stage:
I loooove the catwalk!! I think it would've been nice if there was one in the middle, too, like with for AT03-04 but this is really cool and fresh. It feels good to see her do an arena tour again! I really wonder what the main stage looks like. Does it have stairs (e.g. AT10, AT13 or CDL16-17)?

The fact that she will tour places like Taiwan for the first time since 2008 is really exciting. Remember when she talked about doing another Asia Tour, circa 2015/6? Well, it's finally happening!
Let's hope everything will go safely!

I can't wait for the broadcast and the inevitable DVD! Here's hoping she keeps in most (if not all!) of the rare songs. Ayu has been very good to us when it comes to performing & recording unperformed/rare songs in recent years (kanariya, ever free, SAKURA, Bye-bye darling, It was, Return Road etc).

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 3rd October 2021 at 08:48 PM.