Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ASIA TOUR 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2021, 09:23 PM
And Then Initiate

First picture is from Like a doll. I remember the clock in the screen, second one is maybe A song for xx

I'll put a quick review in spoiler just in case someone doesn't want to know

Spoiler:
00. Opening Movie (Ayu watching Earth and becoming an asteroid lol. Music was very NASA and theatrical. She wore the black sparkly dress from second picture and a hairy white coat)
01. Dreamed a Dream (Ayu Stand on a Huge Earth and sing. Same outfit as video)
02. Last angel (Mainly in catwalk, On stage there was fire. Also they added some chorus arrangement in the beginning)
03. A Song for xx (As usual, I think)
-----------------------
04. Real me (Costume from first picture. On screen they showed images from music video. They show the last choreo at the same time they were dancing)
05. Like a doll (They showed a clock going backwards on screen. Dancers did some dance routine I think)
-----------------------
06. NO FUTURE (She struggled a bit with high notes. I think she did a story with 2 dancers)
-----------------------
07. Sexy Little Thing (Kinda similar to Rock n roll Circus. Female dancers were in bunny outfits and she wore some king of sexy maid black outfit with bunny ears. Hikaru was performing with her. At some point another screen descended from the top covering them and showing a retro video game style video where dancers were trying to chase her and Hikaru went mad, become a beast and burned them. Very funny xD They appeared on catwalk after)
08. Fly High (As usual)
09. STEP you (As usual)
-----------------------
10. Pray (She wore a very big white dress with a hood and a blonde/pinky long wig. It was beautiful. She was alone on stage)
11. petal (As said before, dancers wore red cloacks and the V from Vendetta masks. It was like a fight? between her and one of the dancers. She wore a red dress kind of similar to Memorial Address one)
-----------------------
12. Memorial address (As usual. The dress spoil me lol)
13. Last Link (I don't remember this one very well. At this point I was still trying to assimilate it setlist was real xD)
-----------------------
14. My Way (feat m-flo) (She was sitting in a chair kind of similar to AT10 microphone one, probably the same)
15. Movin' on without you (As usual. Very energetic)
16. Feel the love ~ Many Classic Moments ~ Connected ~ Naturally ~ rollin' (In rollin, the big Earth randomly appeared again. The other ones was very energetic but nothing different as other performances. But it was lit)
-----------------------
17. 23rd Monster (They showed parts of the MV with the credits of the show and then they showed the tv from the MV but showing new footage of her with the intro look. She was stunning. In the end she popped out of the tv and walked to the front with the dancers. Then song started and they appeared from under the stage)
-----------------------
encore
18. SURREAL (Kinda sad she didn't scream Yo-chan here (you know, no band) but good to see this song back. I love it)
19. evolution (As usual)
20. MY ALL (They showed pictures from TA on screen)

I'm still like dreaming. Honestly, nobody expected a setlist like this.

Last edited by yabieru; 3rd October 2021 at 09:26 PM.