Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Where's Ayu? - a thread for Ayu sightings
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2011, 06:06 PM
Initiate

I don't know where to put this, sorry to go a bit off-topic, but something random and awesome happened to me today in Twitter.

I had a great opportunity to tweet with Junichi Masuda. [Game director and composer of Pokémon games.]
I asked him how tall he is. And the answer I got was this:

@eve_19931001 Thank you message!! I'm 173cm!! I like music of Ayumi Hamasaki !! ありがとう!あゆ、いいよね!

I was like OOMG XD I didn't even ask that! He must have looked at my profile page :,D
Then I asked, what is his favorite song. He answered to that too! XD And he said it was evolution among many others. He also asked what was my favorite song :,D

How cool! I wondered if he liked ayu, since he once talked about going to a-nation and mentioned ayu among other artists in his blog. Well now it's confirmed!

But you can imagine my face when I'm talking to the head director of Pokémon games about the fact what's his favorite song of ayu X,D Simply awesome.

He seemed to like the fact that I like ayu too, since he mentioned it :,D I'm so happy he answered so many of my tweets~ [earlier he thanked me and said he was happy when I told what was the weather like in here XD]

☆Heartful thanks to ownsarai

Last edited by Eewyi; 25th November 2011 at 06:09 PM.