Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 'Feel the love' short ver. preview from YouTube
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2013, 09:01 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayusan View Post
The girl said she will make, only the best music she is able to make ... and she come up with that .... since FIVE she got too many bad songs but nothing that made me feel so ashamed for her. After 15 years this the only thing she is able to record?

That some fans can find it fun, catchy... ok why not, though personally I find it annoying like hell, but that's taste. Speaking from a musical education point of view, quality wise it's just garbage. And it's not what you would expect from a 15 years old long career!

TK can make dated things but can pop up with some nice things, there the fact it sounds dated isn't even the problem, it's just a bad song, with bad composition, arrangements, ....
In fact it's what I would expect from a brainless fresh idol, something composed in 5 minutes, recorded in less time but not something for Ayumi Hamasaki and that's shame.

She got fun songs but not something as bad than this. I don't get her. Why not so long ago we could feel the hard work and now it's like she doesn't give a damn about quality ( although that the first thing she should focus on as a pro that sells her work) and just throw whatever happens to be recorded.

But if she really thinks she recorded a good song (the best music she can pull off after 15 years) then I wonder what happened to her after Love songs release, and for me it starts with FIVE.
Go to bed ! You are tired !

I don't understand why some of you are so critical. Until you have the power and knowledge to do something similar or better you should be more carefull with you words. If you are good then prove it. Today, in this world everybody have to say something bad about someone but they should look in the mirror first.