Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2018, 07:35 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
Still can't believe I finally got to see Ayu in person... definitely a dream come true

However, while the whole show was full of energy and emotions (she must've cried at least 5 times), her voice was extremely worn out. She pretty much screamed through the entire show, and by the end she sounded extremely hoarse even if she's just talking or laughing (almost lost her voice doing so).

I felt really bad for her but I definitely still had an amazing time - it makes a world of difference when you are actually there hearing her sing all these songs you grew up with in person :')
So happy you got to go! I love it when people get to go for the first time, knowing how absolutely amazing mine was. Did you cry? Lol, I melted down at the end of my first time.

Speaking of crying, yeah ayu cries a lot during the show, but much of it is part of the theatrics. For example, in Last minute, she stopped singing and just sat there and “cried” at the exact same part during both shows I went to, and resumed singing in the same spot too.

Also I forgot to mention that I think Timmy gets to improvise slightly during the portion where he comes on stage and his cane is somewhat controlling him. Like the first time I saw him he kept calling it his “sexy” stick, and he pointed to me with it and said “are you a bad boy??” Lmao. Then when it’s like stuck on the stage and he’s trying to pull it back out, during the New Years show he said “Fuck it.” and I died, lol. The show on January 5th he didn’t say that.