Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2018, 04:23 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

That cover on the t-shirt is so unnecessary!
It ruins it completely lol. Should’ve stuck to the original idea with just an A mark in the corner...

What bothers me is that the Kangol collab bag can’t be used with the tour tshirt—it would look terrible together. Lol

Also it’s weird that Team Message is back. From what I know, that brand is no longer in production. For anyone that didn’t know, Team Message was an urban/street/hip hop brand that gained popularity as a domestic version of a Stussy-like brand. Most likely introduced to Ayu through Nagase, who was often seen wearing it in the early 00s. But I do believe it’s been defunct for a couple years now. So a sudden collab is surprising... but I guess if it’s trying to use nostalgia as a basis for some of the goods, it would work.

I also wonder if more goods will be released through out the tour, utilizing other past inspirations.

I think the cap will sell well. Can’t say it’ll sell out, but I think it has a good chance.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 15th October 2018 at 04:41 AM.