Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2022, 04:50 PM
ever free Initiate

For me, the vocals weren't necessarily 'bad', but I personally prefer her past voice which was more clear and less 'nigotteru'. (although this time I was glad to see her looking more happy and relaxed/comfortable than some recent performances - the worst thing for me is her seeming very self-conscious and uncomfortable in recent years, perhaps due to the media, perhaps due to injectables which can affect facial expressions). I don't blame her at all for her voice changing and it doesn't affect how much I love her as an artist and an inspiration - aging and having kids changes (in particular, deepens) one's voice, and nothing in life stays the same forever In general I prefer the CDL's that have a proper stage rather than a round one because there seems to be more interesting backdrops and choreographies, so I was really happy about that. It's nice to hear everyone's different opinions on it!