Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2016, 06:46 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
he's a pretty well known stylist in the industry, but he mostly does high fashion editorial stuff, i love him for that but, yeah, some of his stuff is a bit off when it comes to Ayu. BUT, i would not mind her looking overly slicked rather than what we always get, same old natural/casual Ayu. She deserves some diva stuff, tbh.
I remember when back in the day fans complained that she was too diva and because of that people couldn't relate to her anymore. lol This shows that you can't please everyone.
I quite like his stuff from what I've seen. At least there are no strange lips etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
Who doesn't likes to show off the things they have done? I'm sure you would like ppl to see the work you've done instead of just leaving it alone to rot? I'm sure ayu would love ppl to see the fabulous work she was involved too.
That's not what I meant. From what I was told it seems he likes to show off about the people he works with.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」