Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS
Thread: [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS
View Single Post
Old 30th April 2011, 05:17 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
I'm actually bummed to see that they are using HOTEL Love Songs goods for this new tour...

Cuz I was really looking forward to the theme "HOTEL" and its goods looks pretty much as expected. All hotely and awesome. But since they decided to make a new tour out of this I was really hoping for them not to do a weird mish-mash of the hotel theme and the power of music theme. (Cuz the themes are totally different from each other). And my biggest hope was for them to save the hotel theme and idea to the CDL instead. So both themes got to be separate and be performed in their own full way. But now with goods from both.... I'm fearing the worst... A mish-mash of both.
I think the Hotel Love Songs theme still has a very good chance of being the next CDL. It makes sense that they would try to sell what HOTEL goods had already been produced during this upcoming tour and not save them for the CDL; the CDL is only 2 days, but they would have likely already produced way more than 2 days worth of goods for the HOTEL Love Songs tour.