Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single 'オヒアの木' composed by Kazuhito Kikuchi out now!
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2020, 01:17 AM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Komuro also did not want to compose something allegedly because he doesn't like Ayu.
I wanna know the tea too haha!

Quote:
It was a weird exchange that went on for a full day or so on Twitter. I think it was just alleged that Komuro said "Ayu can't sing" and so on.
Oh okay...Wasn't he the one who messed up the CDL performance a couple of years ago? (or do I mix him with someone else?)

Quote:
Usually I find they program drums/guitar more than strings which usually leads to strings credits. Those at least seem like real strings but the drums/guitar seem like synth. If they did this really rather recently, could just be lack of resources to go all in, but they usually don't do that even pre-pandemic precautions.
To me this new song doesn't include any real strings. It's been a long time I noticed she's been using like fake violins for the arrangements. Sometimes they even mix them with real strings (some parts are programming some parts are real strings).

Last edited by hidekirby; 6th July 2020 at 01:21 AM.