Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM LIMITED LIVE A~夏ノトラブル~
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2020, 11:39 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
I really don’t think she is alienating anyone. Too bad for international fans but it seems that her team got some kind of deal with Abema(as Abema was participating in production of dorama about Ayu and broadcasting a lot of her older live shows) so maybe as part of this deal Ayu needed to give them some exclusive to draw more people to their platform and it just so happens that Abema for copyright issues or whatever actively blocks views from abroad. I’m sure the concert will be available later to international fans too in some kind of release or maybe even on other services.
I would hope so, but she seems to be doing that sort of thing with her international fans in general. Even with the tour commentaries recently. I know it’s probably a hassle to provide subtitles with her team doing extra work, but most of international fans don’t speak Japanese. Again, why open your fan club internationally whose paying money if you’re going to mainly cater to your Japanese fans (when it seems she has more international fans at this point)? It’s not right. It might not make that much of a difference, but I might mention that in the Letters to Ayu section of TA. It’s frustrating as an international fan