Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM LIMITED LIVE A~夏ノトラブル~
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2020, 10:30 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
I love eberything about this concert!!! The setlist is AMAZING! And the camera angles are beyond good (for a live streaming concert). I feel like the audience absence makes the video so much better because they will focus on the stage 100% of the time.

I'm only surprised to see only one Summer song (BLUE BIRD) on the setlist even tho the concert is called Natsu no Trouble hahah And I don't understand why she sang t2m mixing the depper voice with the cutesy voice... I think its the first time she done that to t2m. I was really confused.
Well, basically the concept of the concert is the "problem" we have this summer. It starts with a compilation video of her iconic summer songs and ends abruptly with You & Me verses saying "the memories of that summer are still vivid in my mind even now" or something. And then (lol) we have Mad World, a song about not accepting the state of things (well, COVID-19, honey...).

The first half of the concert is pretty dense and solemn, I guess things start to be optimistic after Startin'... Ayu has a very good sense of narrative on her shows and this is no exception, I think the absence of summer songs are adequate here.

Oh! She sang aeternal, which I think it's a summer song (and it's a melancholic and nostalgic one, it fits so well with the narrative).

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Last edited by summerain; 30th July 2020 at 10:36 PM.