Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [IX]
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2012, 07:27 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
I don't think anyone considers people like you not to be true fans. You voice your opinion respectfully and in an understandable manner, I honestly don't see anything wrong with your posts in particular. There's nothing wrong with disliking something as long as people stay civil and respectful.

It's people that constantly have to point out things they personally do not enjoy as gigantic mistakes, call them objectively horrible, obnoxiously do it every time they can and include things that can be taken as insults, either directed at Ayumi, members of her team or other fans who enjoy it, that are just plain annoying though.
I feel like I am obnoxious I feel sometimes I'm the only one who doesn't like Timmy in the least and by saying so I'm being rude, though I do credit him for the amazing songs Brilliante and the next LOVE. And I think Ayu's vocals are superb on this album thanks to him. I dunno, these days I'm just on the fence with Ayu. I feel like her stuff always needs to "grow" on me.

EDIT: @TeamAyu2004: Well, I am... is a long time ago and a bit of an exaggeration. Also, I don't think anyone has said that they haven't liked a single thing Ayu has done since I am... I would say that about 60% of what Ayu has done since RnRC isn't amazing to me, but 40% is. Also, previous to this, I spent a lot of money on her, buying albums and tours and such. She was my #1 singer, but now that she's not I don't have any ill feelings towards her. If someone were saying things like "I hope Ayu dies in a fire because everything that she touches is crap, but I'm still a fan!!" then I'd be skeptical. I love Ayu as a whole, and when I call myself a fan, its because I've taken everything she's done into consideration. No other singer gives me the tingly feeling that Ayu does, not even my current #1 Kuu. At least, not as strongly as Ayu does, or in the same way. I've seen people who dislike the majority of Kuu's music but love her, and I think they can be fans. It depends on the person.

Last edited by happiholic★; 17th March 2012 at 07:38 PM.