Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [IX]
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2012, 07:45 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
What do you exactly mean by this if you don't mind me asking?
Well, the first time I heard Brilliante I noticed that she was doing more unique things with her vocals, and it was the song she did with him. At first it was off-putting because I thought that she was doing things that she's not comfortable with. However, with Party Queen I've noticed that her singing has become stronger she's been doing a lot more with it, and the only thing that's really changed from her last albums to this one is Timmy. I know that he's an opera singer, if I'm not mistaken, and I feel like he's probably been giving her some singing tips. He's influenced a lot of stuff, and I think her singing ability is one of them.

@Aderianu: I agree that people shouldn't voice their opinions in a rude way, but they are entitled to them. I'm not a huge fan of Party Queen, but I'm not going to say bad things about Ayu. And if I do, its only in a joking tone. Because I know Ayu did her best and she's happy with it.