Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A(ロゴ) ~サイゴノトラブル~ FINAL」on sale 1/27/2021
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2021, 07:42 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
I was wondering about that. This and Natsu no Trouble probably were live pre-recorded shows and they had some little time to edit (maybe a few hours?). It was an awesome job indeed.
To me, the final show seems more obviously pre-recorded than 夏ノトラブル, which seem to stream like a truly live show, but again I'm an amateur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
So it adds to the theory that all those amazing 2020 vocals were just due to edit... The Christmas one being the only one live and so it showed vocally-wise.
If there is no new edit on those released lives it means they were made before.

Guys that's quite disappointing if that's the way it is.
Vocals just slightly improved then?

There is still the Ohia no ki Tv performance, but it was also pre-recorded.
in 夏ノトラブル, the pitch improvement edit in the BluRay is very noticeable to me compared to the stream—take a listen to WHATEVER–And Then, for example. plus, being a pre-recorded show is by no means a 100% indication that she lip-synched.

I sound like a petty ayu-apologist, but I think her vocals in the lives over the last summer really were improved—by a lot, compared to her continuous yearly TROUBLE tours in the two years prior. apart from 夏ノトラブル, her performance in a-nation, which did not seem retouched to me either (but who knows; maybe it was pre-recorded and heavily edited), were convincingly amazing to me—with little flaws here and there, which were natural.

as for the Xmas show, what I think happened is the usual: vocal exertion from exhaustion. she was heavily pregnant AND preparing for what initially was going to be (1) TWO performances of the Xmas show; AND (2) the CDL.