Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2014, 05:48 PM
Lelio Protector

I'm excited by the title and I'm stocked to see what does Midnight Circus means, and hopefully there will be new stuff and not just ayu doing aerial acrobatics again (even though it's amazing enough).

What I'm usually afraid of is that usually (not in all cases and not in everything) ayu usually use ideas/things/performances/modified costumes from the CDL on the upcoming tour right after the CDL so I hope for a whole new theme for next year's tour (with a new album), even though a lot of the things she re-use are great, but I want to see more new stuff or themes. It is really hard though in general I know and it's kind of not right to expect for extremely new and different entirely new things every few months (between the CDL to the tour). If the performances will be good and will have some new stuff and I will love the setlist it will be great enough. For both this CDL and next tour. =)