Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2015, 10:58 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

So it means only I or my familiy can get the tickets? Because I applied through Celga, my membership is running through them. I wrote them to stop the application, but itīs too late. Does that now mean my money is gone? I know you can simply just not pay, but I donīt kn ow if Celga will do that.
And it says I canīt apply on both, japanese and english pre-order website. Does it only mean I canīt apply for the same date from both? or can I apply one date on the japanese and one date on the english website.
And if I make a new membership on global fanclub now, can I enter the 2nd pre-order round?
I am rly crying now, everthing was so perfectly fitting together and now it all perfectly breaks, I canīt afford it to pay 150$ for nothing <.<
Oh and are there also normal ticket site lotterys? Do they also have chance on good arena seats?

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023