Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - avex Taiwan to release both CD + DVD versions of TROUBLE on 28th Sept
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2018, 08:53 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
Yeah true, I like having the key chains and postcards. Unfortunately I ordered both JPN press before I knew I was going on holiday. I wasn't confident that I would be able to cancel my order as I've never been able to do with mumo. I'll just spend $200 less on tour goods then haha.
I don't blame you for saying that cos at that time nobody knew if avex Taiwan would make physical standard CD only versions of TROUBLE or just like Zutto / Last Minute / Walk , the single was only released digitally and avex Taiwan didn't made a physical copy of it

And for avex Taiwan to have permission granted to make a special CD + DVD of both versions , it was a nice surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokani View Post
Oh, I see! Thanks for letting me know.
If you require my help to help you order TROUBLE on 5music , I can do that . I have helped others on AHS order stuff on 5music as well , not just Ayu related releases

That will save you the trouble in creating a 5music account just for this only & after that you might not use it again

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site