Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2019, 01:18 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
So Katsuyuki012, are you planning to throw shade at anyone who tries to explain or discuss the meaning of A^3 Logo? Because the only thing you do is saying that people are reading too much into things or reaching way too far. It bothers me, because I think your recent posts aren't very nice and I am confused by what you try to achieve with this.
Not really (intending to throw shade) but I just don't see it. Okay, others do. They said their opinion and I said what I think about it. That's all I try to achieve by it, how it might come across is another thing. I can see where you are coming from, though.

Looking at it again, I can see where I was in the wrong for reacting a certain way to people's interpretations and rainbow_smile summed things up pretty well. To say it in a nicer way, without meaning to offend, I just don't think there was that much thought put into it but of course, no matter what I think, people are entitled to have their opinions.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 8th March 2019 at 11:24 PM.