Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] a-nation 2018 stadium fes
Thread: [News] a-nation 2018 stadium fes
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2018, 02:33 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
she was really AMAZING in a-nation omg. I love her voice and energy.
she was so cute in her mistakes..forgetting to use the mic in W, about the shout ARIGATOU in July 1st and suddenly transiting into ARI LA LA LA LA HAHAHHAAYU!

The new dancers got their hands all over her omg..i felt weird watching. And the costumes in this a-nation are the real disaster lmao. nice on their own but doesnt seem to quite fit..the boots with that blue dress really cant gel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
I like the message for W, but I also think that bra throwing around thing is a bit silly. We're not in the 70's anymore. But it's not a big deal.
Liked this a-nation, even though I'm sad we got another flailing dancer now.
All her new dancers are also highly going for the KPop look, even down to their make-up. Does she want to cater to the young audience like that?
They're also really young...
I agree that it was quite uncomfortable to watch those two new dancers clinging to her like that on the cart. Man, she's a grown-up woman standing on a cart, not dangling in mid-air or something.
omg! I just got time to throrughly rewatch it and yess!! it is annoying and comfortable to see those 2 new dancers were like holding her tightly around her wait like all the time, come on she needs to move around,waving to fan and sing! yes Zin, shuya and ko usde to be with her on the cart too, but they are at least just be there and support her whenever the cart hits the bump on the stadium track, just in case you Ayu would be unstable while singing and thats it.

Gosh.

yes agree with you especially Pei really look like on of those kpop acts.

and why flailing dancer is back during Aeternal