Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2018, 05:43 AM

The lenght of the show wasn't a problem for me, most concerts are about the same length. The problem was that those were the worst concerts I ever went to (and I go to a lot of concerts) and this show doesn't even deserve to be called a concert. Her vocals were absolutely horrible, I never heard someone with such bad vocals sing. I don't expect much of Ayu as a vocalist, but she either needs to stop singing live or put some damn effort into it.
Also watching her "perform" was so emberrasing, because all she did was fake crying and lying on the floor being "in pain".
Even though the show was called POWER OF MUSIC, there was no music and sure as hell no power of music.
I just went to nano's 5th anniversary orchestra concert. That concert was what an orchestra concert should be like. All songs were performed by an orchestra, a few songs also with band and orchestra, and then there was nano singing. She hit almost every single note, which is hard with a full orchestra in the background and had so much emotion in her voice alone that she didn't had to do any fake crying. This concert truly was focusing on the music.
Ayu on the other hand didn't focus on music at all during her show, she was more concerned with how to play the desperate woman.