![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Funny Ayu Evolution imitation with yo-chan imitator XD
Just found this video on youtube...it was so funny with yo-chan~~!! She's wearing AT06 Audience costume XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FvOn8_b_wM |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol @ the yo-chan impersonator! For a second there I thought it was actually him, haha That was awesome!
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Her voice was atrocious in comparison with Ayu's. XD
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Really good parody XD
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I Laughed hilariously because of this vid!!
EPIC!! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Amazing!! I love the high-pitched "TOOOKYOO DOOOME!!" in the beginning
And I laughed so hard when she introduced Yo-chan.Very funny, thanks for sharing! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Soooo nasal O__O Oh damn. Was pretty funny though xD
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
So funny!!!Specially the Yo-chan part!!!
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG my ears just bled XD
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I nearly cried more than laughed my ass off!
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
wait a minute is that a guy or a girl
secondly, he/she looks more like Kumi
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
YO-CHANNN!! XD
__________________
![]()
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
She was so-so, meh, but Yo-Chan with the banana on his face, he is awesome
__________________
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG Yo-chan!!!
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOOOOL
I love this. Thanks so much for sharing.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
when i hear her voice from the start, I immediately closed the whole window... her voice is OMG... cannot make it.....
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Her voice is... interesting. Sounds like it could be good but then it just sounds like she's struggling to sing. O_O
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| evolution |
|
|
![]() |