[Lyrics] Ivy - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries > Ayu Library > Lyrics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 6th December 2012, 02:53 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
I haven't listened to this song yet but the lyrics are really sweet. I also see some crossroad vibes here and there which I like very much :3 I also like this style she used for the song. I also use similar writing style sometimes for my own lyrics. It's fun and makes the song even more simple and poetic than with my usual writing style.

Thanks for the translation, tenshi! ♥
Yeap, the lyrics feel a lot like the continuation to crossroad^^
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ivy, lyrics

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.