Ayu fan featured on America's Greatest Otaku - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 13th March 2011, 04:14 AM
AyumiSEASONS's Avatar
AyumiSEASONS AyumiSEASONS is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,822
Western does automatically generalize it. I like anime and manga (not like omg fangirl like) but when I have gone to local anime conventions, it went like

"Omg you like jpop/jrock too?"
"Yeah.."
"I love "insert generic anime theme song singer here"
"Oh I like Ayumi Hamasaki and Koda Kumi, they are my favorites. but I listen to alot of them"
"Oh...I've only listened to "insert generic title here like Dearest, 1000 no kotoba"
"Yeah I've listened to like, their full discographies."

IDK I don't consider that to be a fan if you only listen to 1 or 2 songs and never venture out into their other songs/music. ><
__________________


~Ayu Fan Since 2004 ~ Kuu Fan Since 2005 ~ Set by ownsarai ~
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.