[Official Message] Ayu to perform at Music Station 30th Anniversary Ultra Fes! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 22nd September 2015, 10:40 PM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
Oh cool, now I know that I won't be watching her performance. This is probably my least favourite Ayu's song. I tried to like it but it didn't happen. I really did.
__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, music station


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.