DVD Region - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th March 2003, 08:46 PM
As if.. Initiate

DVD Region

Hello! This is my first topic here since this forum has moved to this new place. How's everyone?

I want to ask about the DVD region stuff, as I think I would like to buy Ayu's DVD but I'm afraid that I'm not able to view the DVD I've bought. Hmm, can anyone tell me more about this? I know that there's 8 region for DVD right? Is there any region restriction for computer's DVD-ROM? like the computer bought in US can only play the DVD of region 1 or what? Or is it possible for the computer's DVD-ROM to view whatever region DVD?

Hmm, I would also need some help about buying stuff online. Is there any connection with AHS with YesAsia? Erm, where is the best place to buy Ayu stuff online. I'm now in Canada so I can't buy Ayu stuff as easily as I used to be in Malaysia. Is there any one in Canada here who has good recommendation about any place to get Ayu stuff (online or stores in Canada). I'm at Toronto.

Okie, thx for anyone who would like to help me~