The Official Stephanie Thread - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 11th March 2008, 11:20 PM
Kaiouforever's Avatar
Kaiouforever Kaiouforever is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5,026
Wow, I kind of LOLed when I saw the ranking and sales...because I thought it was a joke. I would have thought she'd hit at least top 20, and get at least 10k first week. Maybe if her acting is good, and she sings some theme songs or something (like what's her face who had that album Sora) she'll sell better.
  #282  
Old 12th March 2008, 04:14 AM
dddaiyamondo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wow, so this album did about as well as Suzuki Ami's DOLCE. Two underrated albums -__-"
  #283  
Old 15th March 2008, 06:30 PM
OogoeDiamond's Avatar
OogoeDiamond OogoeDiamond is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 2,270
I am listen to album since it was on sale and it is not boring
  #284  
Old 15th March 2008, 06:52 PM
Beauty4123 Beauty4123 is offline
SAKURA Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 30,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by karakotomia View Post
I am listen to album since it was on sale and it is not boring
yea well, tell japan that. this album seriously deserved better sales.
__________________


Lisa on social media ♡ @ twitter & tumblr!

  #285  
Old 17th March 2008, 07:43 AM
OogoeDiamond's Avatar
OogoeDiamond OogoeDiamond is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 2,270
This is show-biz...at all. I want steph live tour XD
  #286  
Old 17th March 2008, 11:22 AM
Kobayashiwoof Kobayashiwoof is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,188
Steph could of done better if she had humans styling her and taking her pictures so people would think "Hey that looks good, imma buy it now"

Seriously, give me 20 minutes in K-mart with her for the photo shoot and i would be her stylist for free lol.
__________________


Thank you X2 for this legendary set!
sifow’s official AVEX site | sifow's BLOG
「REVROSSA☆CLAЯITY」

  #287  
Old 17th March 2008, 11:24 AM
fanmail fanmail is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,444
LOL at her sales. Can anyone say FLOP DEBUT ALBUM much? D=
  #288  
Old 17th March 2008, 12:25 PM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
Don't look back Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18,096
^A FLOPPED GREAT DEBUT ALBUM..argh...
  #289  
Old 17th March 2008, 05:20 PM
FoObY FoObY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,275
I hope the sales don't de-motivate Steph, or Sony in continuing with her career.

Lol, I'd be afraid that not many people would attend her live tour if she had one at this point. Her brother would be the craziest in the crowd and everyone else would be like, yay. Friends.
  #290  
Old 17th March 2008, 05:29 PM
drewbilation drewbilation is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,273
I don't see how this is a flop if it out-sold 3/4 of her singles' total sales in its first week.
  #291  
Old 17th March 2008, 05:39 PM
Dark_hated's Avatar
Dark_hated Dark_hated is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Spain
Posts: 339
she needs a better tie-in than Friends, maybe Hana Yori Dango 3 *0* (c'mon, lemme dreeeaaam! xD)
__________________
  #292  
Old 17th March 2008, 08:04 PM
OogoeDiamond's Avatar
OogoeDiamond OogoeDiamond is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 2,270
Maybe she needs duet with Ayu (at least Steph is Ayu fan and Ayu like her much!)
__________________


set by pepper

  #293  
Old 18th March 2008, 05:03 AM
AyUta's Avatar
AyUta AyUta is offline
sending mail Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ||California||
Posts: 20,633
^ Or with Hikki
Stephanie liked Hikki as well, she just never met her ><;
__________________




  #294  
Old 18th March 2008, 12:00 PM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
Don't look back Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18,096
^Ayu likes her?! where's it mentioned?!,.
  #295  
Old 18th March 2008, 03:21 PM
OogoeDiamond's Avatar
OogoeDiamond OogoeDiamond is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 2,270
They was in same show in Dec when Ayu sings Together When and Stephanie - Winter Gold. Stephanie mentioned she likes Ayu a lot and Ayu hear this...At all Ayu was so impresed of her....
__________________


set by pepper

  #296  
Old 18th March 2008, 10:57 PM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
Don't look back Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18,096
^I remembered her saying she likes Ayu...but Ayu didnt say anything back LOL...
  #297  
Old 18th March 2008, 11:14 PM
OogoeDiamond's Avatar
OogoeDiamond OogoeDiamond is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 2,270
But she looks she was inpresed she say that Ooooooo xD
__________________


set by pepper

  #298  
Old 18th March 2008, 11:52 PM
apple-pi's Avatar
apple-pi apple-pi is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: it's a mystery, Betty ☆ nobody knows.
Posts: 2,462
Oo, is there somewhere I can download that (Stephanie saying that she likes Ayu)? Is it on AHS?
I wanna see it~
__________________

「 チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように
愚かな計算して何を守るの?
」


my graphics shop >> here! <<
last.fm | facebook | twitter

  #299  
Old 19th March 2008, 12:46 AM
FoObY FoObY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,275
It was on a HEY!x3 episode when Stephanie performed Winter Gold. I remember that too, Ayu seemed like she was going to say something and ended up laughing and not say anything.
  #300  
Old 29th March 2008, 09:47 PM
Foxxy_Fuyumi's Avatar
Foxxy_Fuyumi Foxxy_Fuyumi is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Portugal
Posts: 5,946
LAST PHOTO









MAMA MIA
__________________


Strangely, these days I just like things that are easy
generasia
MusicShop Gallery
Utada Hikaru Discography ♥OLIVIA Discography
Base Ball Bear Discography♥moumoon Discography♥JUJU Discography

Closed Thread

Tags
because of you, friends, stephanie, winter gold

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.