![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#301
|
||||
|
||||
|
ahahahahahahaha xDDD
__________________
Snake's Obsession |
|
#302
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG...her face looks weird
__________________
|
|
#303
|
||||
|
||||
|
@_@ No wonder her album didn't make top 20 >.> JK LAWL
|
|
#304
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG O_O
WOW are you sure no one photoshopped that photo?? o__o I never understood why people said Stephanie was ugly as I always thought she was actually quite cute, but that photo o___________o
__________________
「 チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように |
|
#305
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not a very decent pic but I wouldn't say she's ugly...it's just a bad shot!
![]() Damn that camera >.>;
__________________
Last edited by AyUta; 30th March 2008 at 06:40 AM. |
|
#306
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL! Even makeup can't save her image.
|
|
#307
|
||||
|
||||
|
Her face scares me.
|
|
#308
|
||||
|
||||
|
o lol she looks like a crossdresser xD
__________________
|
|
#309
|
||||
|
||||
|
its just a bad shot guys...she is not that bad...even i can say that she looks pretty sometime
__________________
|
|
#310
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nah, she never looks pretty to me. Ever.
|
|
#311
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
It's not about looks....
__________________
|
|
#312
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh poor Stephanie O.O
That's a bad shot
|
|
#313
|
||||
|
||||
|
hey ho~~
i'm a new fans~~ i was so impressed by the song because of you... can someone upload the album -- stephanie in MF? thx guyz~ |
|
#314
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think it's extremely shallow and very depressing that she is being judged so harshly on her looks. Says a lot about general J-pop fans eh?
prussian_blue, I will upload the album for you in a bit, I can't remember where it is on my laptop at the moment. |
|
#315
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like the first 20 seconds of her album. Then I flick to something new. =/
|
|
#316
|
||||
|
||||
|
LoL, I'm like hey this song has not so bad instrumentals and then when she opens her mouth it's like "ugh, no thanks" and I shove it out of my mind completely.
__________________
Want to try something new? Go to the Official Song Review Thread! - Review songs and try out ones from new artists you've never heard from before! It's fun! |
|
#318
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
|
#320
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ah, wondeful news
I was waiting for something like this to pop up. Hopefully it will be a good single. So far her music is cool.
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| because of you, friends, stephanie, winter gold |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |