![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#61
|
|||
|
|||
|
anyone know where to get an ABEST poster?
I want one so bad... |
|
#62
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wich one ? Sometime on ebay, I sell one, but that depend where you are.
|
|
#63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any black and white one
|
|
#64
|
||||
|
||||
|
A best 2, you mean then ? Yeasia still has the white (Korean version).
|
|
#65
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
ummm my first cd was in the beginnning of the year at japan, wen my friend told me to buy GUILTY, so i did in Shinjuku ...the first press CD + DVD + Photobook at first i said no i wouldn't buy it but then i was like meh might as well, then wen i came back he already got it for twice the price here in Melbourne, and now umm...i've got the whole discography released by Avex wif a few doubles esp the limited editions + some goods <3 S2 hehe Quote:
i checked out her discog...somehow i had it in my music folder for the past 3-4 years but nvr checked it out and sooo i checked ebay and whaaaalaaaaaa sooo cheap on mindofjapan coz no1 knew him at that time so my first like...15-20 singles were all 2.99USD max...but average around 1.99USD and those included the 3 limited ones except fly high and kanariya xD then moj went off for 2 weeks coz he was moving houses then came back after and now u guys all know him so his prices are crazy now but shipping is ridiculously fast and cheap lols at least you've seen Ayu before!!! im attempting not to buy new things too lols
__________________
![]() ***Ayu Fan 4 Life*** ***Proud Owner of All Original Released single*** |
|
#66
|
|||
|
|||
|
See Deli's store. Granted, it's not the best shot of Ayu, but an A BEST poster nonetheless.
__________________
|
|
#67
|
||||
|
||||
|
true, mindofjapan's prices are quite cheap. that's how i got my 5 kuu's 12 singles from him(they were sealed!) and i got ayu's fogiveness and kanariya along, all cost me around USD$70, with shipping to singapore
__________________
|
|
#68
|
||||
|
||||
|
Right now I'm collecting all of Ayu's singles (8cm not included/just CD only) since I have all her studio albums. Afterwards I plan to focus on remix albums and then concert DVDs. I also collect posters if I like the image enough.
However, I don't collect much other items unless it's just something really awesome. When I go back to Japan I might see what I can find. =) |
|
#69
|
||||
|
||||
|
Didn't knew Ayu balls went for so much: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r42338835
But, they don't even look hand-signed. More like they made a model of her signature on something and then just use spray on the balls and only the signature is left on it. Oh and I saw this, at first I was like omg and ayu motorcycle for a thousand yen!!! http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m56740953 lol |
|
#70
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ thats not an ayu motorcycle
its the printing that was used for it...like that vinyl thing or watever u guys call it to put on cars etc and that Ayu ball is really cheap only 100 bucks atm...that is...if it was a real signed Ayu ball lols otherwise its a rip i got 2 sets of blue and pink balls wif the black bags and i've only ever seen the blue + pink balls neways soo...iunno wat that yellow one is correct me if im wrong though coz i havn't been an ayu fan for more than 3 months ^_^
__________________
![]() ***Ayu Fan 4 Life*** ***Proud Owner of All Original Released single*** |
|
#71
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know it's just the A thingy lol, yea right as if I had gave you a link to a 1000 yen Ayu Motorcycle
!!!I wouldn't really pay that much for a signed ball though X_X, but I wouldn't sell one either if I catched one in her concerts xD |
|
#72
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ lols so true
i wouldn't have given the link either i was thinking of keeping the Nothing From Nothing CD link from YAJ...but then i decided not to get it...150 bucks was a bit too much...kinda...for a 15 year old ... for one cd sooo dats why i shared it ummm i woulda sold a signed ball <3 IF and only IF i got TWO of them or IF I am in need of money for an important issue...such as life =( no life = no ayu lols xD
__________________
![]() ***Ayu Fan 4 Life*** ***Proud Owner of All Original Released single*** |
|
#73
|
||||
|
||||
|
well, I bet that most people that can bid in YAJ and they see a product they want, they won't post. I was surprised only 2 people bidded on that one!, But I guess the demand for it wasn't as huge as I thought it would be :X
|
|
#74
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ lols yeaa i agree
i thought it would have ended quite high i wonder wat the price woulda been if the OBI was included =\ can't imagine hahas
__________________
![]() ***Ayu Fan 4 Life*** ***Proud Owner of All Original Released single*** |
|
#75
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
to be honest, i won't either no one wants to pay extra comission ¬_¬ but currently i m not buying anything ayu so HONEST!
|
|
#76
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love how the guy in this auction is overpricing his ticket thx to those balls lol
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/112451495 and when was this released? :O http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k58022269 Last edited by Milox; 20th May 2008 at 12:54 PM. |
|
#77
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol he is...getting almost 500% O.O are the balls even included
|
|
#78
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^ LMFAO
niceeeeee he caught 2 balls wat a lucky dude probably caught 3 and selling 2 off 410 bucks...wow and wif one day to go... and he's not overpricing his ticket people dont care about the tickets they were used already lols its just the TWO balls that they're going for lols thats quite cheap actually 200 per ball comparing to them 500 per ball or that framed ball thats always on YAJ and its still there...since i saw it last a few days ago first saw it over 3-4 weeks ago hahas its like..800 bucks framed...looks quite good though
__________________
![]() ***Ayu Fan 4 Life*** ***Proud Owner of All Original Released single*** |
|
#79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I don't think that was ever released :S I don't think it's official. |
|
#80
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ lols i agree i've nvr seen it before
and wen u look at the MW image on the background it doesn't look official neways
__________________
![]() ***Ayu Fan 4 Life*** ***Proud Owner of All Original Released single*** |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |