[Twitter] ~ Ayu Twitter Thread! Part Eight ~ - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 6th December 2010, 07:41 PM
do it again's Avatar
do it again do it again is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ここはどこ?
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by melina_t View Post
Eek, I hope conflicts don't start to arise..
Me either... I felt so bad when TA members were attacking her on Twitter and saying she should apologize. I love how she handled it, though. I really don't want her to get nasty tweets from people and make her reconsider tweeting in the manner that she does. It seems like a really good outlet for her to let loose for even a few minutes.
__________________
♥ November 2010 〜A WORLD IS ONE〜 ♥
  #302  
Old 6th December 2010, 08:09 PM
melina_t's Avatar
melina_t melina_t is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutieismylife View Post
Me either... I felt so bad when TA members were attacking her on Twitter and saying she should apologize. I love how she handled it, though. I really don't want her to get nasty tweets from people and make her reconsider tweeting in the manner that she does. It seems like a really good outlet for her to let loose for even a few minutes.
They really did that that? Wow, poor Ayu, glad she was able to handle that though. Yeah and I hope all of that doesn't change her tweeting too.
Not trying to be mean to the TA members, but they should be greatful to have Ayu in Japan, and not fuss over her tweeting in english, and having little conversations with international fans, it's kind of a makeup for us international fans who can't go to her concerts as often as japanese fans.
__________________




Last edited by melina_t; 6th December 2010 at 08:13 PM.
  #303  
Old 6th December 2010, 10:53 PM
Bigtop Bigtop is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bothell, WA, USA
Posts: 9,548
Here we go once again... (I just don't want to talk about the TeamAyu-Twitter dispute again... )
  #304  
Old 6th December 2010, 11:06 PM
do it again's Avatar
do it again do it again is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ここはどこ?
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
Here we go once again... (I just don't want to talk about the TeamAyu-Twitter dispute again... )
Then... don't participate? Don't post anything? Seems simple enough...
__________________
♥ November 2010 〜A WORLD IS ONE〜 ♥
  #305  
Old 7th December 2010, 02:54 AM
Misa-chan's Avatar
Misa-chan Misa-chan is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutieismylife View Post
Then... don't participate? Don't post anything? Seems simple enough...
LOL so true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina_t View Post
They really did that that? Wow, poor Ayu, glad she was able to handle that though. Yeah and I hope all of that doesn't change her tweeting too.
Not trying to be mean to the TA members, but they should be greatful to have Ayu in Japan, and not fuss over her tweeting in english, and having little conversations with international fans, it's kind of a makeup for us international fans who can't go to her concerts as often as japanese fans.
She's been handling the conflicts very well, and I respect her more because of it. I guess it's because she can see both sides of the issue. Japanese fans and foreign fans get very different things, but what they each want is exactly what they don't have. Japanese fans want personal recognition from ayu, foreign fans want to attend concerts and have ayu in their country. Both sides have their advantages.

I think each side should ask themselves if they're willing to give up what they have if they can get what they want. Japanese fans should think if they want ayu to be, say, based totally in America with concerts and TA and everything there, but she comes to Japan infrequently and gets to have close personal meetups with fans. And foreign fans should think if we want ayu to be international, but we lose the close personal contact we have with her.

In the end, I'm guessing both sides won't want to give up what they already have, and hopefully we all learn to be happy and thankful for what ayu has given each side.
__________________

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

  #306  
Old 7th December 2010, 07:09 AM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
^ yea i'm so agree with you misa-chan

I'm also soo jealous with the international fans who got to be meet her like every single day during her stay in LA/any other places...but deep down I know and i always have to remind myself that ayu is only a person, she can't do anything we wish her to do.. so yeahh.. i'm glad that she could reply fans' tweets in english so that we can understand her better...so I hope Japanese fans can somehow be understandable as well..
  #307  
Old 7th December 2010, 07:57 AM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
LOL so true.



She's been handling the conflicts very well, and I respect her more because of it. I guess it's because she can see both sides of the issue. Japanese fans and foreign fans get very different things, but what they each want is exactly what they don't have. Japanese fans want personal recognition from ayu, foreign fans want to attend concerts and have ayu in their country. Both sides have their advantages.

I think each side should ask themselves if they're willing to give up what they have if they can get what they want. Japanese fans should think if they want ayu to be, say, based totally in America with concerts and TA and everything there, but she comes to Japan infrequently and gets to have close personal meetups with fans. And foreign fans should think if we want ayu to be international, but we lose the close personal contact we have with her.

In the end, I'm guessing both sides won't want to give up what they already have, and hopefully we all learn to be happy and thankful for what ayu has given each side.
Well you pretty much said it all. However the reason why Ayu doesn't do the same with her Japanese fans is that there is way too many of them and it would be impossible for her to meet all of them and do the same stuff she's done for the International fans and as you've said if she was more popular outside Japan the situation would be different. Still there is the rest of the world which is getting nothing so yeah xD I personally would prefer her to do concerts every year~
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp

  #308  
Old 7th December 2010, 08:04 AM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
^ to add up, ayu also can't meet the other asian countries' fans in person because ayu has lots of fans in asia.....but i realize that ayu often give autographs/taking pics (in group) with the HK fans when she visited last time though~

but as a matter or fact, it's easier for ayu to be close to US/European fans because fans are not so many, so she's not afraid of crowded ppl around her..
  #309  
Old 7th December 2010, 08:16 AM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
^ to add up, ayu also can't meet the other asian countries' fans in person because ayu has lots of fans in asia.....but i realize that ayu often give autographs/taking pics (in group) with the HK fans when she visited last time though~

but as a matter or fact, it's easier for ayu to be close to US/European fans because fans are not so many, so she's not afraid of crowded ppl around her..
Yeah I think that she gets the same treatment in the rest of Asia as in Japan as we see all those fans waiting for her at the airports, there are always big crowds.

I guess some of them get their stuff signed or are able to take pics of her, but we almost never see pics/videos of the same from the Japanese fans, but that doesn't mean she doesn't stop to sign their stuff xD
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp

  #310  
Old 7th December 2010, 09:55 AM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
Quote:
ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
My lil bro wrote I wanna go to Australia!!! Hahah,what a cute=)) RT @Mannie69: @UN1982 @ayu_19980408 let's go when it gets warm there
at her "what a cute" now. her English is so adorable
  #311  
Old 7th December 2010, 10:11 AM
Misa-chan's Avatar
Misa-chan Misa-chan is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
at her "what a cute" now. her English is so adorable
I know, I was laughing at that too. ^^ Now all Australian fans need to do is to convince Naoya to go. I'm quite sure he'll pull ayu along and there you have it.
__________________

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

  #312  
Old 7th December 2010, 10:30 AM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
OMG IM SO CONFUSED!!
ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT AUSTRALIA OR AUSTRIA?!!?!!?

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  #313  
Old 7th December 2010, 10:44 AM
ownsarai's Avatar
ownsarai ownsarai is offline
Born To Be... Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Posts: 9,978
^Maybe both?
__________________

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
  #314  
Old 7th December 2010, 11:07 AM
Luja. Luja. is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany.
Posts: 2,020
^ Austria. Mannie said they could go to Austria together (because that's his homecountry). But Naoya misunderstood it and wrote "Australia" in his reply.
__________________


"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

  #315  
Old 7th December 2010, 11:18 AM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
w00t they should totally visit his home country as I could actually survive the 10hour train ride >.<
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp

  #316  
Old 7th December 2010, 11:20 AM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
australia or nothing

naoya wants to come here to learn engrish, and i hope he convinces ayu to come too
  #317  
Old 7th December 2010, 11:50 AM
Midori-chan's Avatar
Midori-chan Midori-chan is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: *ever free*
Posts: 3,837
YEEESSSSS!!! Come to Austria...!!! I'll be waiting!!

It's so funny how people always mess up Australia and Austria!
__________________

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

  #318  
Old 7th December 2010, 12:06 PM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori-chan View Post
YEEESSSSS!!! Come to Austria...!!! I'll be waiting!!

It's so funny how people always mess up Australia and Austria!
I thought only people with poor education mix them up
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp

  #319  
Old 7th December 2010, 12:52 PM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
^ Austria. Mannie said they could go to Austria together (because that's his homecountry). But Naoya misunderstood it and wrote "Australia" in his reply.
haha no..actually ayu was the one who misunderstood of what Naoya posted,..Naoya actually tweeted "wanna go there" the like, but Ayu saw/read it wrongly haha..then she apologized to Naoya for misunderstanding in Japanese in her next tweet haha XDD and blaming Mannie loll~~~

ahh~~ ayu does know australia! oh well~ hope she'll go there some day for PV shooting!! i know australia has lots of great views!

njanjayrp, oh yea i remember i ever saw a pic of a HK fanboy who got to take picture with Ayu in person when ayu came to HK for either calender 2008/2009 Photo shooting or PV filming, I forgot already.. that fanboy IS SUPER LUCKYYY!!
he said that he was waiting til early morning for ayu to comeback to hotel..so he was the only one there..

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 7th December 2010 at 12:59 PM.
  #320  
Old 7th December 2010, 12:55 PM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I thought only people with poor education mix them up
I think this time was because of the language, and not because of poor education XD
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, blood, hamasaki ayumi, turtle blood nom nom, twitter, vampayu

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.