Arena Tour 2011... Who's going? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 23rd January 2011, 11:35 PM
AyumiSEASONS's Avatar
AyumiSEASONS AyumiSEASONS is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
I'm going!~

To the last dates in Yoyogi!



I simply had to comment this. Sorry. I like how you wrote "regular time" on the 12-hour clock since the 24-hours clock actually is the most commonly used time notation in the world today. Also the 24-hours clock is the international standard notation of time.
hahaha I didn't know what else to call it. XD


I wish I could bribe someone to go with me. XD Im so paranoid of getting lost, My fiance is coming with me but he doesn't know any japanese at all. XD (If we go, its up in the air right now)
__________________


~Ayu Fan Since 2004 ~ Kuu Fan Since 2005 ~ Set by ownsarai ~
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
arena tour 2011

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.