a-nation 10th anniversary for Life information thread [II] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28th August 2011, 01:48 PM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
I don't know if you already knew it (XD), but this week's concerts will be used for TV version.
From WOWOW's site.
収録日 / 2011年8月27日(土)・28日(日)
収録場所 / 東京 味の素スタジアム
http://www.wowow.co.jp/music/a-nation/

I wonder if they'll use them too for the DVD?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28th August 2011, 02:04 PM
BlackSilence's Avatar
BlackSilence BlackSilence is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 5,595
I'm so surprised to know that GACKT stood on the same stage Ayu did, at this years a-nation O_O the band he's in - YFC was a secret guest

secretly wishing for them to perform together one day
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28th August 2011, 02:33 PM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna62 View Post
I don't know if you already knew it (XD), but this week's concerts will be used for TV version.
From WOWOW's site.
収録日 / 2011年8月27日(土)・28日(日)
収録場所 / 東京 味の素スタジアム
http://www.wowow.co.jp/music/a-nation/

I wonder if they'll use them too for the DVD?
oh wow~~
i think the DVD will have today's footage because usually it uses the last day one right?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28th August 2011, 02:43 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
Love song H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna62 View Post
I don't know if you already knew it (XD), but this week's concerts will be used for TV version.
From WOWOW's site.
収録日 / 2011年8月27日(土)・28日(日)
収録場所 / 東京 味の素スタジアム
http://www.wowow.co.jp/music/a-nation/

I wonder if they'll use them too for the DVD?
I think they always use final concerts... for TV and DVD
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a-nation '11, a-nation 10th anniversary, a-nation for life

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.