Funny Screencaps [part 3] - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #361  
Old 24th February 2014, 03:46 PM
Kanzaki's Avatar
Kanzaki Kanzaki is offline
Pray H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: A dane lost in Sweden.
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanariyatachi View Post
Now that is the face of someone who's G-string has decided to travel up into a certain orifice.
__________________


♥ Koumori has been wifed by me ♥

Reply With Quote
  #362  
Old 24th March 2014, 04:11 AM
alternarist alternarist is offline
1 LOVE Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10,600
It's been a long time I posted some funny screencaps. Pls dont take offence to any of the things I post.. It's all in the name of fun.. hahaha =x

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I have a problem.. My fake boobs are f*cking....


Spoiler:
HUGE!!!

]


Spoiler:
Yes! Ayu's boobs are humongous!


Spoiler:
They're such a pain in my ass!!


Spoiler:
That when I sneeze...


Spoiler:
they are on the verge of exploding!!


Spoiler:
I would rather just die!



Last edited by alternarist; 24th March 2014 at 04:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #363  
Old 24th March 2014, 04:27 AM
alternarist alternarist is offline
1 LOVE Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10,600
Another one!!! =x

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I am angry at how ayu treat her dancers!


Spoiler:
First, she got me to wear some hideous outfit and grabbed my boobs on stage,


Spoiler:
then, she leaves her male dancers without enough clothes!


Spoiler:
Ayu also gets excited when...


Spoiler:
her dancers get exposed!!


Spoiler:
Muahaha! None of you b*tches can do anything to me!!!


Spoiler:
At least Kazuma is loyal to me my ass!!



Spoiler:
Midori! Don't be mad! You know your ass is the hottest!


Spoiler:
Just what the heck is going on in ayutroupe?!?!?


Spoiler:
God bless all you b*tches! I am glad I left ayu long ago!!
Reply With Quote
  #364  
Old 24th March 2014, 05:49 AM
ayu-michan's Avatar
ayu-michan ayu-michan is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Heartplace
Posts: 1,163
OMG LMFAO I DIED AT THE LAST TWO!
__________________

Set by YuriChan

Reply With Quote
  #365  
Old 24th March 2014, 02:04 PM
Surreal17's Avatar
Surreal17 Surreal17 is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,546
LOL )))))))
Reply With Quote
  #366  
Old 26th February 2016, 06:42 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
Love song H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 17,877
while making screencaps for new sig





nice girl
Reply With Quote
  #367  
Old 28th February 2016, 06:04 AM
Bigtop Bigtop is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bothell, WA, USA
Posts: 9,548
Man, I really miss this thread! Almost two years since last active...should we bring this back again?!
Reply With Quote
  #368  
Old 11th March 2016, 08:27 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
Love song H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 17,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
should we bring this back again?!
let's do it!

Reply With Quote
  #369  
Old 15th March 2016, 09:08 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
Love song H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 17,877
Reply With Quote
  #370  
Old 25th July 2016, 09:04 PM
Uknow!'s Avatar
Uknow! Uknow! is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Spain.
Posts: 1,366
(?)
Spoiler:
__________________



Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Reply With Quote
  #371  
Old 25th July 2016, 09:08 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
Love song H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 17,877
yeaah!
I also have one from flower

Reply With Quote
  #372  
Old 26th July 2016, 04:01 AM
susiowong's Avatar
susiowong susiowong is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,758
I'm in tears guys oh my god
__________________

concerts
Judas Priest Reunited Tour 2004
Dir en grey Tour 08: The Rose Trims Again
Fall Out Boy Believers Never Die Tour Part Deux 2009
System of a Down Reunion Tour 2010
Dir en grey & Apocalyptica Co-headlining Tour 2010
Dir en grey Tour 2011 Age Quod Agis
Dir en grey Tour 2013 GHOUL
Lady Gaga ArtRave: The Artpop Ball 2014
Dir en grey TOUR15 NEVER FREE FROM THE AWAKENING
Babymetal World Tour 2016
CL HELLO BITCHES TOUR 2016
BTS: THE WINGS TOUR 2017
G-Dragon Act III: M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Lady Gaga Joanne World Tour 2017

Reply With Quote
  #373  
Old 7th August 2016, 01:14 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
Love song H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 17,877
Reply With Quote
  #374  
Old 25th December 2016, 06:15 PM
Deibel's Avatar
Deibel Deibel is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 669
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Old 25th December 2016, 06:46 PM
Uknow!'s Avatar
Uknow! Uknow! is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Spain.
Posts: 1,366
^ I'm crying!
__________________



Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Reply With Quote
  #376  
Old 25th December 2016, 10:14 PM
Refix Refix is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pit of bottomless darkness
Posts: 1,611
Best thread ever!! ROFL!!
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 26th December 2016, 05:59 AM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,644
Here we go:

"HEY! THAT'S NOT WHAT I PLANNED!"


*Death stare*


"WHY!? JUST WHYYY!?"


*O_O*


Ayu: "Oh Shu-ya, please, don't grab my big boobs in public."
Shu-ya: "Don't worry, I will just touch them a bit, no grabbing."



"YIPPIE! THE PUSH-UP WORKS! NOW I REALLY RULE!"


Ayu's face when DCT stole her the no. 1 (well it was my face, too)


This moment when you want to do your make-up for the day but you only finished one half of it and you still have to clean the other side because it still has the make-up from yesterday


Ayu: "AH!" / "Puuuh!"



Ayu: "Really?"


I always wondered if Ayu "secretely" has a (BD)SM fetish *hides*. But anyway, this picture looks so funny imo.


THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEE!!!


Ayu: "If unicorns can do it, I can do it, too" *bites in the rainbow*



Why don't you show a little more Ayu? xD


Ayu: "O-M-G!"


Ayu: * o.O * "I keep an eye on you"


Ayu: "Don't worry, I will always win" * *


And that's it! Hope, you guys enjoyed it ^__~
__________________


Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 1st April 2018 at 03:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Old 26th December 2016, 09:25 AM
Refix Refix is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pit of bottomless darkness
Posts: 1,611
Superb! I can't stop laughing!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio/Tāyumi View Post
Hangover and in the morning you can't find your coffee. And it's Monday.
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 26th December 2016, 09:46 AM
Louass's Avatar
Louass Louass is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio/Tayumi View Post
Why don't you show a little less Ayu? xD
That's some intense camel toe right there
This thread is fuckin hilarious tho
__________________

IG: @louuass


Reply With Quote
  #380  
Old 2nd January 2017, 07:12 PM
Uknow!'s Avatar
Uknow! Uknow! is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Spain.
Posts: 1,366

Spoiler:



__________________



Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.