[BTS] The 1st Thread - Welcome, first time with BTS? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 23rd July 2017, 10:38 AM
rainbow_smile's Avatar
rainbow_smile rainbow_smile is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,980
^ Yeah, to be honest I didn't even like all BIGBANG members and most of their music... And I never followed their news so actively lol

I agree, one of the reasons I love them so much is because they seem so genuine. It may sound silly, but they remind me of Ayu in some aspects

What's your faourite BTS song btw?
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
bangtan, bangtan boys, bangtan sonyeondan, bts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.