[NEWS] Eason Chan critcises Ayu of Lip-synching - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th April 2007, 04:38 PM
Trauma Initiate

I think the ticket was probably given to him FREE - so I don't think he gave much of a damn anyway. He doesn't even listen to Ayu!

Argh, that thought sickens me.
Old 9th April 2007, 04:41 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

UGH what an ******* ! :@
Old 9th April 2007, 04:46 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Haha Ayu lip-synching now THAT is funny. She'd never do that unless she was forced to or something.
Old 9th April 2007, 04:50 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Well from listening to the vid clips of the show.. she didn't lip synch.. because if she DID.. then she surely didnt lipsynch to the CD versions of the songs..
not to say that she is BAD.
Just to say that it is NOT CD quality
Old 9th April 2007, 04:53 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

who the h*** he think he is!!??
how dare he judging ayu singing quality when he didn't watch the whole concert!!?? and how come he got the front seat and not even enjoyed the concert!!?? i would DIE for that seat (it's ONE OF MY DREAMS)!!!

i only can assume he must be never attending the hi-class concert like ayu's Asia Tour. and he deperately demanding some attention from the local media , because for sure at that time all the local media must be put most of their attention on ayu.

i'm sure ayu was never lipsynching, i had watch the doc film of Best CDL 06-07, ayu was working very hard back then, and i think ayu would work hard too for this big event the Asia Tour (the first time for ayu) because ayu doesn't want to mess it up. Especially in HK because i think it's gonna be recorded and released as ASIA TOUR DVD!!

set created by CREAtivITO
THE GREATEST TOUR
ayumi hamasaki ASIA TOUR 2007 A ~Tour of Secret~
GREAT SUCCESS IN TAIWAN!!!!!!
GREATER SUCCESS AND HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY IN HONGKONG!!!
GET READY SHANGHAI, ON APRIL 22nd!!!
LET'S SUPPORT AYU!!!

Old 9th April 2007, 04:55 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution7931 View Post
BAHA At least Ayu didn't fall off the stage and damage her groin like you, eh Eason?

"Eason was involved in an accident during his concert in Taiwan where he fell off the stage and injured his groin. Later in the hospital it was realized that his testicle had been severely damaged."

LOL Sorry, I had to XD
lol yes i heard about that too

Eason is just jealous, after watching the concert he probably felt so ashamed
Old 9th April 2007, 05:02 PM
ayu trance Initiate

ayumi lip-synching? b.s. there's no doubt.

eason chen, whoever this guy is, can KMA. i hate people like that, quick to judge and accuse. hahah, he's just an overlooked thickheaded singer who just wants the attention maybe. well, he got most of the world against him if he's talkn crap about ayu.

makes me wanna... do something reeeeal bad to him *fantasizes of evil plot* kekekekeke....

Last edited by panda87; 9th April 2007 at 05:09 PM.
Old 9th April 2007, 05:14 PM
appears Initiate

I don't know this guy... Ayu Lip-Synching? Doubt it! but even if she did SO WHAT? She's got Killer shows that everybody wishes to be in!

Verrą l'estate senza avvisare. Un treno lento che costeggia il mare. Sul marciapiede vuoto alla stazione, ti farai trovare.
Sempre ti aspetto. Apro per te ogni finestra, respiro e l'aria e' fresca.
Sempre ti aspetto. Salvami stanco e infelice. Nell'aria la tua luce
Old 9th April 2007, 05:16 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Good thing The Grudge killed him.
Old 9th April 2007, 05:17 PM
YOU Initiate

I was there that night an I'm sure ayu didnt lip-synch~!!
Her voice was good but thats definitely not CD version~~
He slept during the concert and left early(I saw him),I really doubt if he had watched 1/3 of the concert~~
Ayu even forgot her lyrics! How could she lip-synch~??
Old 9th April 2007, 05:19 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyheyderek View Post
He slept during the concert and left early(I saw him), ~~
omg!~ u saw him actually sleep in the concert? and then u saw him leaving early?? i feel bad for Ayu if she saw that a s s
Old 9th April 2007, 05:21 PM
Depend on you Initiate

I used to hold some degree of respect to him as he was consider a good singer when comparing to other local singers. But this comment seriously ruined the image of Eason for me.

As a Hong Kong resident, I actually feel ashamed of what he said. It's very rude (and absurd by the way) to tell proudly announce you fell asleep in a concert, especially if you're a celebrity... That does not help you to become more respectable and make people think you sound better than Ayu in concerts...

And this quote cannot be more true:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
I also find it quite funny that he dared to say it so proudly because I can easily count with my fingers the number of famous HK stars that lip-synch on a regular basis. *roll eyes*
Sometimes those HK singers sound terribly off when not lip-synching... Maybe that's why they think ayu's lip-synching as they cannot reach that level of live performance?

I don't think it's a wise thing to say you were alseep and yet found out the performer lip-synching anyway. You're just contradicting yourself.

Old 9th April 2007, 05:28 PM
Banned

I say, he's just jealous that's all! Cause Ayumi totally rob Hong Kong away like never before...
Old 9th April 2007, 05:30 PM
Voyage Initiate

I seriously doubt anyone could fall asleep at an Ayumi Hamasaki concert. It's just impossible.
Old 9th April 2007, 05:31 PM
Initiate

HK fans anticipating for EASON's APOLOGY to AYU

As we know previously, EASON CHAN, one of the CASUAL singer of hk denounced ayu about her lip synching, I visited a number of unofficial AYU fans BBS in HK (including REAL AYU, AYUSKY, AYUCHINA), all the fans were extremely frustrated about Eason's act. THey even called and complained via the mass media network and looking forward to seeing EASON contrite apology.

http://hk.knowledge.yahoo.com/questi...=7007040805501
YAHOO ~

http://forum.atnext.com/index.cfm?ar...rticle=6982756
APPLEDAILY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9kgC6y0A6o
CLIP showing how EASON criticising AYU about her lip-synching

All of these sources are complains from FANS. And all of them are saying EASON is too MEAN to AYU and waiting for eason to say sorry to AYU.
Old 9th April 2007, 05:35 PM
SEASONS Initiate

he should be ashamed
she's got more talent in her pinky than in his whole body
and if he was gonna criticize, then might as well not even go to the concert
Old 9th April 2007, 05:40 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminal View Post
I seriously doubt anyone could fall asleep at an Ayumi Hamasaki concert. It's just impossible.
he probably tried to fall asleep to make himself look cool, seriously if i saw some guy sleeping like that next to me in Ayu concert i'd so give him a good backhand ==> ==>
Old 9th April 2007, 05:52 PM
Depend on you Initiate

What Eason said about the concert has no credibility whatsoever because firstly, it's full of inconsistencies (falling asleep and yet you thought she was lip-synching? doesn't a person need to pay some amount of attention to detect that?) and secondly, he's a close friend of Alan Tam, who slammed Ayu some years ago about her voice.

Seriously, I think he just went to the concert with the intention of saying something not so positive about Ayu to the media.
Old 9th April 2007, 05:53 PM
BEST Initiate

I wouldn't be completely surprised if she were a little bit...she does in her Japanese tours. Just look at the CDL from 05-06 when she messed up the lyrics.

People always think that if it's not the CD version, it's live. Sometimes artists record stage versions that they lipsink. Either way, I don't think it's a huge deal.
Old 9th April 2007, 06:15 PM
Dolls Initiate

When someone with that fame like Ayu has comes to another country local stars usually do two things to dazzle their fans: they extol that coming celebrity to the skies and show up in media as someone who in his greatness can appreciate others or they do what Eason did and also occur in media, so also achieve their goal: people (like we or media) talk about them, badly but they do TALK and he gets popularity, bad popularity but still popularity (In my country many "stars" behave like that, that's why I don't listen to polish music :p). I'd never ever in my life heard about that guy if you didn't quote him here. To my mind he wanted to get attention more than offend Ayu. OLAĆ GO :p

As for the seats I'm pretty sure he got it for free, maybe even didn't want to go but decided that this may be good occasion to show up in the media (just like actors who don't have a nomination and still go to Oscar gala). What a waste of seats.

Last edited by SKYia; 9th April 2007 at 06:20 PM.
Closed Thread