New album out by Christmas! - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:14 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
LOL Well, it's already been copied & pasted on here, but yes, Ayu says she can't help but sing her own praises cuz she'll have an album out as a christmas present to everyone. ^_^ She seems very VERY excited, as are all of us! ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:18 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
LOL Well, it's already been copied & pasted on here, but yes, Ayu says she can't help but sing her own praises cuz she'll have an album out as a christmas present to everyone. ^_^ She seems very VERY excited, as are all of us! ^_^
she's always this enthusiastic about albums though.

and 17 tracks just because MY STORY had 17 ... and we've already got 7 songs for this album... so I just want to get a nice amount of album tracks :/
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:15 AM
yabieru's Avatar
yabieru yabieru is offline
And Then Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 943
Yaii!! New album!! I hope she makes a pv for Last Angel *_____*
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22nd October 2010, 03:43 PM
yamadashun's Avatar
yamadashun yamadashun is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: malaysia
Posts: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabieru View Post
Yaii!! New album!! I hope she makes a pv for Last Angel *_____*
T.H.I.S.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22nd October 2010, 06:36 PM
me0wie's Avatar
me0wie me0wie is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadashun View Post
T.H.I.S.
Definitely!!! i hope for that too!! and please please please let the album be out when i'm in japan mid-dec!!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27th October 2010, 04:46 PM
Oniisan's Avatar
Oniisan Oniisan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 347
Some -or all- of u will hate me after this, but I don't hope that it's full of upbeat/rockish songs. It's CHRISTMAS ALBUM, God sakes. I don't know am I nuts or something, but I want some new winter ballads or at least "slow tempo"-songs.

Whatever it is, I'm 100% that I'm gonna love the album, because after all, MOON/blossom, crossroad & L have been all PURE AWESOMENESS!!! And if Ayu thinks that this is going to be her best album she has ever made, I trust her!

Over my dead body (am I allowed to say that? lol), Ayu will NEVER make me dissapointed with her albums/singles/songs!!!
But Ayu, don't take too much pressure, please...!

Last edited by Oniisan; 27th October 2010 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22nd October 2010, 10:39 PM
jonneh's Avatar
jonneh jonneh is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabieru View Post
Yaii!! New album!! I hope she makes a pv for Last Angel *_____*
YES PLEASE!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:16 AM
Tony G's Avatar
Tony G Tony G is offline
SCAR Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,500
awesome news
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:19 AM
milky_way's Avatar
milky_way milky_way is offline
Will Initiate

 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,534
Oh no, my wallet is sobbing
__________________

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:20 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
I REALLY hope it's just gonna be like CD and CD+DVD, maybe with first press extras.
These USBs and special limited boxsets really kill my bank account lol
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 22nd October 2010, 03:05 AM
duque's Avatar
duque duque is offline
immature Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Mexico
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I REALLY hope it's just gonna be like CD and CD+DVD, maybe with first press extras.
These USBs and special limited boxsets really kill my bank account lol
second this! XD
__________________
~ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 22nd October 2010, 07:08 AM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
So excited! Christmas just got good!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:20 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
Yeah, I'm really hoping this one gets tons of tracks too. I'm not really all that worried though, it seems like Ayu has worked on TONS of songs already since L came out.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:22 AM
Cherry Dynamite Cherry Dynamite is offline
neverending dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BUNNY LAND
Posts: 4,157
I personally think it's too soon but I'm excited anyway!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:24 AM
MissElin_'s Avatar
MissElin_ MissElin_ is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Swedish girl living in Nagoya
Posts: 5,015
I'm looking forward to CDL. I guess she will put in some new songs in there...
__________________

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:34 AM
Hoshi no Suna's Avatar
Hoshi no Suna Hoshi no Suna is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 57

I would actually love to see an entirely new album, without the songs from the singles.

__________________


set made by moi

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:34 AM
GRACE's Avatar
GRACE GRACE is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: US of A, New England is love~
Posts: 7,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshi no Suna View Post

I would actually love to see an entirely new album, without the songs from the singles.

market doesn't work like that sadly. Expect all the single songs on the album XD
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 22nd October 2010, 08:31 AM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Dynamite View Post
I personally think it's too soon but I'm excited anyway!
It's never too soon for an Ayu album mind you ^^ especially not after 3 singles ^^ OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
IF 3 SINGLES ~MOON/blossom~crossroad~L~ was SPECIAL singels, they should not be on the album = MORE NEW MATERIAL

WHO's WITH ME

twitt ayu about it. (XD)
Hell no! Those songs should definitely be on the album. They were regular singles really, besides their release dates nothing else was that special about them.
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp


Last edited by njanjayrp; 22nd October 2010 at 08:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:22 AM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
Don't look back Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18,096
*hyperventilates*...with this news...IM VERY EXCITED NOW! hahahah..always wanted something proper to confirm and FINALLY!!

15th/22nd Dec anyone??? Damn that's exactly 2 months from now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 22nd October 2010, 02:26 AM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
*hyperventilates*...with this news...IM VERY EXCITED NOW! hahahah..always wanted something proper to confirm and FINALLY!!

15th/22nd Dec anyone??? Damn that's exactly 2 months from now!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg yeah, with it only being 2 months from now they should officially announce it with the amount of tracks on TA any day now!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, christmas, love songs, new album


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.