Exodus, japanese tea cermony & Team American World Police! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

Old 17th October 2004, 02:45 AM
As if.. Initiate

Exodus, japanese tea cermony & Team American World Police!

I am soo HAPPY. because i went to the Insitute of Arts and got to see and participate in a japanese tea cermony, but i didnt turn my bowl facing way from me when i took my drink (when the bowl is handed to you ur suposed to turn it facing away from you). And the "sweet" snack wasnt very sweet after it was over, i got a "free" tea bowl. just to go it, cost nearly $50 dollars and i was suprised because my mom paid for it. after that was over, i walked to down Electric Fetus ( a music store on franklin ave in south minneapolis) and i couldnt find EXODUS . so i got on the city bus and went to downtown, first i went to sam goody and i saw a copy of Exodus but the case was cracked and i didnt want to pay 16.99+ plus tax for it, which made me sad it was cracked, so i walked through the skyway to target, i found Utada's cd under U, the first copy was a cracked so i moved them and found one without a crack and i paid $12.28 including the 6.50 percent tax and i was soo very happy . then i walked down to block E and saw Team America World Police, that movie was soo great it was everything i expected to be, it was by the guys who make South Park. i loved there verison of Kim Jung Lil i think he's name is. and there song "every one has aid" was soo great. i loved it. and then walked over to the bus stop i was listening to Utada it made my day. i really love her alot. shes soo awesome especially when i was looking at the booket( in the back where they give credits), and Utada said wrote something like : "to fans of my japanese work i hope you like this too seikou inotte kurete(unsure about whe the japanese means or even if its directed at anyone)" and it made me love the cd that much more even the tracks i dont really like that much..
Old 17th October 2004, 08:50 AM
ever free Initiate

the japanese sounds like she's asking for them to give her their prayers... just a guess because inotte would be the te-form of inoru (to pray) and kurete is the te-form (and therefore a request) of kureru meaning to give (when talking about someone giving it to you)
Old 17th October 2004, 08:16 PM
SEASONS Initiate

yeah it basically means pray for [her] success. too bad her a lot of her japanese fans here in the states are disappointed with the album :T

Hold on to this moment...the only thing you can be sure of.
Old 18th October 2004, 03:14 AM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagina12y
yeah it basically means pray for [her] success. too bad her a lot of her japanese fans here in the states are disappointed with the album :T
True, but I bet none of us will stop supporting her.