![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#201
|
||||
|
||||
|
i missed the live broadcast T_T
edit: you can still watch it! http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv9207544 edit 2: i finally heard Nobody knows but me live..... alan just sounds so perfect! the wailing and the engrish is pretty good too! ah so excited for the DVD now! and what is this...my life acoustic?
__________________
Last edited by pommy48; 16th January 2010 at 05:26 AM. |
|
#202
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh is unavailable now!!!!!
Oh ToT .....
__________________
TWICE |
|
#203
|
||||
|
||||
|
really? i thought they'll accept till 10000 people?
__________________
|
|
#204
|
||||
|
||||
|
I caught the last few notes of my life XD I was pretty pissed, but it's okay :3
__________________
|
|
#205
|
||||
|
||||
|
alan was trying to do the high notes during the middle of my life>_<.....
__________________
|
|
#206
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh thanks to tieba i can watch the live.
Woowww is amazing but the middle of my life is D:
__________________
TWICE |
|
#207
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wait, so is the whole concert up? From start to finish D:?
__________________
|
|
#208
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't wath it
And I want to!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
#209
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm listening to Voice Of Earth - it's soo good - I'm loving the classical and pop mix of songs/music
__________________
![]() "Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair" http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742893759 |
|
#210
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's not really a concert, it's a mini-live held at TOWER records
It's complete, it was a live stream, so it includes the interview and the 3 performances
__________________
|
|
#211
|
||||
|
||||
|
my life http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jHW-paT81Gc
Nobody Knows but me http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1NgAEOhU-rM Natsukashii Mirai http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rG0NyXGSyjI Thanks tieba!!!
__________________
TWICE Last edited by adantatu2; 16th January 2010 at 07:51 PM. |
|
#212
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
.
__________________
|
|
#213
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG those performances were amazing!!!
I can just imagine what her concert performances are going to be like!! Now I really want the DVD!! |
|
#214
|
||||
|
||||
|
^so that video is not her concert right?
thanks for the video anyway, her voice is perfect...struggle a bit...but she did it...
__________________
|
|
#215
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ nope, it would suck if you paid money for a 3 song concert lol
it was just a mini live~
__________________
|
|
#216
|
||||
|
||||
|
Um, stupid question maybe but...did anyone ever specify that alan's nada sousou was a cover?...Because I just found out now XD
__________________
|
|
#217
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ i think people did
She performed that song before my life even came out~
__________________
|
|
#218
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Oooo
k, thanks jasmine I just listened to the original _
__________________
|
|
#219
|
||||
|
||||
|
What happened with Diamond pv???
Oh i can't wait ToT
__________________
TWICE |
|
#220
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did we ever get a date for Diamond's PV on Spaceshower?
Or any news about it? @_@
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| alan |
|
|
![]() |