![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#221
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've drank turtle's blood
Ages ago though. It's supposed to give you lots of energy...to keep you going. Hotels in Japan apparently put it in bridal suites for that reason lol ~ (From what my friend told me ~)And Misa thanks for the translations a couple of pages back~ Ayu is just too cute haha. |
|
#222
|
||||
|
||||
|
^so how does it taste? I'm curious to know haha
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#223
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ I love your set btw!
![]() And from what I can remember, it was really rich and a little salty - but I don't know if the salty flavour was from what the restaurant put in ^^ I don't know if Ayu was drinking 'pure' turtle blood so I don't know if I can describe the taste exactly. It's a very strong flavour though. I remember it being a little sour to me X_X It's supposed to help your skin too (^o^) |
|
#224
|
||||
|
||||
|
She started CDL rehearsals it seems... so she may be busy... Her dancers and band started weeks ago so she may want to work a lot now as she couldn't be there...
__________________
|
|
#225
|
||||
|
||||
|
ayu just mentioned something about the Dream ON PV on CDTV ... maybe it's going to air there soon? Not sure...I hope so! (Does CDTV air PVs? haha)
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#226
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
EDIT: Quote:
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." Last edited by ohsixthirty; 4th December 2010 at 05:32 PM. |
|
#227
|
||||
|
||||
|
that reply made me laugh. I'm happy she's proud of the PVs. and I hope I can agree with her... 18 days!
__________________
|
|
#228
|
||||
|
||||
|
i love how ayu always has so much confidence in her creations! every album and every PV is the best ever to her! lol!
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#229
|
||||
|
||||
|
she just retweeted my tweet with a comment again. omg. i think i just died, again.
__________________
YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO |
|
#230
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Ohh it sounds interesting. haha I heard they usually mix it with sake...which I could probably handle if it had enough sake in it. XD
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#231
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL. More flirting tweets with Mannie~ And I love how Ayu doesn't tweet for a few days and then bounces back with like LOADS of tweets.
__________________
![]() Quote:
Spoiler:
|
|
#232
|
||||
|
||||
|
^I know~ I woke up this morning with about 40 messages on my phone from ayu...xD
ayu and Mannie are just too funny!
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#233
|
||||
|
||||
|
@ohsixthirty Sorry
I guess it does sound a little disgusting, but it's not that bad. Quote:
I wasn't old enough last time xD
|
|
#234
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't know which is the most interesting: turtle's blood discussion or Ayu x Mannie relantionship speculation
__________________
|
|
#235
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#236
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ayu replied to mee! I'm on Cloud 9 for sure~
|
|
#237
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#238
|
||||
|
||||
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#239
|
||||
|
||||
![]() omg GORGEOUS ![]() I love it that she put that part of Love song's lyrics in English
__________________
|
|
#240
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ yeah, I think it's so cool that she translated her Japanese words into English
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, blood, hamasaki ayumi, turtle blood nom nom, twitter, vampayu |
|
|
![]() |