Ayu's Twitter/Weibo - Discussion #37 - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th September 2015, 12:49 AM
fairyland Initiate

Music is subjective. Fact is Bianca has her own show.

Last edited by happiholic★; 26th September 2015 at 12:55 AM.
Old 26th September 2015, 02:44 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
^on facebook he said something like "for Ayu I even wear such an outfit". It's her show so she is the one deciding what people wear.
What I meant is that Ayu probably would not be the kind of person that would like, fire him if he didn't want to -especially since they're friends.
Old 26th September 2015, 02:50 AM

^I never thought about something like that. But since it's her show and he respects her, as a friend and as an artist, I don't think he would ever say no to her decisions when it comes to something like that. And I'm pretty sure they talked about the working conditions before he joind her troupe. =)
Old 26th September 2015, 09:12 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
^on facebook he said something like "for Ayu I even wear such an outfit". It's her show so she is the one deciding what people wear.
That sums it up pretty much. Timmy has a good voice so I am happy he is in her back up vocals. Something is telling me that Ayu is forcing a little bit that drag on Timmy. If that is the way how she wants to show how much she loves and supports the gay community, then... uh okay I guess that is good. As long Timmy of course agrees, which he does thank goodness. If Ayu told me what to wear, I'd do the same. I think Timmy's 'drag' is actually just 'dress up'.

So comparing Timmy with Bianca is weird.
Old 26th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
Music is subjective. Fact is Bianca has her own show.
Who?

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 26th September 2015, 03:00 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I don't really consider him a drag queen though. He only half dresses in a womanly way. He gender bends more than anything.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 26th September 2015, 03:17 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Who?
Someone more famous than Timmy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I don't really consider him a drag queen though. He only half dresses in a womanly way. He gender bends more than anything.
I didn't say Timmy was. I was talking about the "extravaganza". I don't dislike Timmy because he's flamboyant, I dislike him because I don't consider him good at what he does. I use the term "queen" as a general term.

Last edited by happiholic★; 26th September 2015 at 03:20 PM.
Old 26th September 2015, 03:18 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

^ sorry I wasn't directing that towards you (or anyone) lol

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 26th September 2015, 04:05 PM
Over Initiate

I was surprised to see Timmy dressed in the "normal" way. I wonder if MS has regulations against that, or Ayu thought since it was a pretty sombre performance, that he shouldn't dress like he usually does? Sometimes I think Peco left while they had made outfits for her for years onwards and then they just had to readjust it to fit Timmy, lol. Seriously, Peco would not have looked out of place in those outfits, except for this year's a-nation's, prolly.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 26th September 2015, 06:17 PM
I am... Initiate

Why are people comparing Timmy, a dude that genderbends now and again, to Bianca Del Rio, a professional drag queen?

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Old 26th September 2015, 06:47 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
Why are people comparing Timmy, a dude that genderbends now and again, to Bianca Del Rio, a professional drag queen?
I've already explained that. But, for some reason its getting drawn out. All I was trying to say was that not everyone who dislikes Timmy does because he's flamboyant. I love flamboyant everything. I'm all about the eleganza. I just don't like Timmy.

Old 26th September 2015, 08:22 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

^ I am sorry but what does that mean?
Old 26th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Paper Doll Protector

Only on AHS could this....heated debate occur. XD
Old 26th September 2015, 09:07 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
^ I am sorry but what does that mean?
Someone insinuated that people who dislike Timmy do so because he's flamboyant. I was trying to convey that not everyone who dislikes him does so because of his flamboyant ways. I, personally, am just irked by him. I don't get what is so complicated about that.

Old 26th September 2015, 09:13 PM
No way to say Initiate

Singing and composing music is a much more worthwhile talent than wearing a dress and being a rude malicious cartoon version of a woman.
Old 26th September 2015, 10:16 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Singing and composing music is a much more worthwhile talent than wearing a dress and being a rude malicious cartoon version of a woman.
Again, that's subjective. You cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that music is more worthy than comedy. Factually speaking, Bianca has her own show, Timmy is a side act. And, in all honesty you sound just as rude as Bianca. And maybe I do too, but I've exhausted my point, so I myself am done with the issue. Feel free to continue on amongst yourselves. I'm sorry if my comment offended people, but it is how I honestly feel and I'm not going to censor myself, just as I don't expect anyone else on here to.

Old 27th September 2015, 06:19 AM
starting over Initiate

Timmy is responsible for brilliante, party queen and for my fav performances on hotel love songs. So Timmy has an A+ on my book. His outfits are ayu's call but everyone is intitled to their opinion.
Old 27th September 2015, 09:08 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
Someone insinuated that people who dislike Timmy do so because he's flamboyant. I was trying to convey that not everyone who dislikes him does so because of his flamboyant ways. I, personally, am just irked by him. I don't get what is so complicated about that.
Your vision is clear to me. I just find it very complicated to understand your meaning behind words you use like flamboyance / eleganza. It might have not added much to the conversation, but I thought I'd ask first. We speak different languages, so I just wanted to make sure the translation was the same for you & me.

But without wanting to sound rude, it just was not clever to bring up Bianca (however, I bet it was not your intention to start this). The only problem I have with it is that both are different acts - Bianca is even a persona - so it is an unfair comparision. Like I said before, I might have different translations to the words you used to describe their differences. To me it was very vague what you meant to say.

You do not have to explain yourself if you wish to cool down the discussion. I understand your opinion.
Old 27th September 2015, 01:21 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
Your vision is clear to me. I just find it very complicated to understand your meaning behind words you use like flamboyance / eleganza. It might have not added much to the conversation, but I thought I'd ask first. We speak different languages, so I just wanted to make sure the translation was the same for you & me.

But without wanting to sound rude, it just was not clever to bring up Bianca (however, I bet it was not your intention to start this). The only problem I have with it is that both are different acts - Bianca is even a persona - so it is an unfair comparision. Like I said before, I might have different translations to the words you used to describe their differences. To me it was very vague what you meant to say.

You do not have to explain yourself if you wish to cool down the discussion. I understand your opinion.
I will take a moment to apologize to you if my post came off rude. Many of the responses to my initial post sounded rude, so I assumed yours was too. My mistake. The Bianca thing was never supposed to be a comparison of the two and their talents. Just pointing out that I do like flamboyant gay entertainment, just not Timmy's. Again, others took that in the wrong direction. I do agree that in hind sight I shouldn't have brought my love of Bianca into this, but it was just a minor comment. I didn't expect people to try and twist my words and stray from the point so much. I was never the one to compare their talents. I was just saying I liked one flamboyant act over another.

Last edited by happiholic★; 27th September 2015 at 01:24 PM.
Old 27th September 2015, 03:52 PM
No way to say Initiate

omg i was joking, like are we really arguing timmy vs bianca del rio lmao
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, line, twitter, weibo