![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
^January release, it's cold, so you can warm yourself with the heat pad as you rock out to Ayu's new album~
Great marketing scheme there avex!!
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
but $100?! that's |
|
#23
|
|||
|
|||
|
$99
No thank you.
__________________
We chase misprinted lies We face the path of time And yet I fight This battle all alone No one to cry to No place to call home |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
what is it exactly? ^^
__________________
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
WHY WOULD THEY SELL THIS THING SEPARATE?!! WHO WOULD BUY IT??
Unless it did my laundry, fed my rabbit, and played ayu songs all day, I would consider. But really now... |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
. |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks!
__________________
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol $100??!! That's too much...if it were $50, I'd probably say OK not bad...but wow!
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
too expensive ó.ó
__________________
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
10x
__________________
|
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's crazy man. An eco-kairo should cost 5$... 10$ max!
__________________
Girls' Generation is ♥. |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
it so EXPENSIVE! i just have 1 dollar XC
__________________
|
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
that's pretty weird!!?
but i still love to have it!!
__________________
Quote of Lifetime:"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."~浜崎あゆみ~ TIMEasia,March25,2002
|
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Girls' Generation is ♥. |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
i still confused XO
__________________
|
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
US$99.99 [~AUD115.64]
Wah! Lol, damn you YesAsia XD!
__________________
|
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
why the heck is so expensive?
__________________
AHS: |
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it's messed up they are SELLING these items! These items are supposed to be prizes to be won for those who buy GUILTY. It's promotion for the CD not merchandise. The whole thing just makes me sick ugh, people try to make money out of everything *rolls eyes*
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
The reason why the price is so high is probably due to a limited amount of them.. XD
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |